Third series to be broadcast to TV screens across Germany from 30th January
DrückGlück, a popular online casino in Germany offering more than 1250 casino games from major suppliers (Merkur, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming) will be on television screens across the country from January 30th when its hugely popular TV show returns for its third series.
The concept of the show is very simple; the host goes head to head with a guest on a particular slot-machine. Both have 10 free spins and, if the player scores the biggest win, they get to keep their winnings! If the presenter wins, the player receives €100 for taking part in the TV show.
The first five episodes of the DrückGlück TV show will be broadcast on major network channel RTL2 with a further 17 episodes being shown on Sport1.
Maxim Batov, at DrückGlück, said: “The DrückGlück TV show has proved to be hugely popular with audiences across Germany and we are thrilled to announce that it will be returning on January 30th for yet another series.
Curious? Visit DrückGlück to read more and to get a fantastic welcome bonus!
The battle for another outstanding prize is about to begin! It’s player versus player in the latest epic promotion offered by Vera&John Casino: “Arena of Heroes”.
They have been hard at work at Vera&John Casino, dreaming up yet another exciting promotion, and this time they have their sights set on a little fantasy fun. Think “Game of Thrones” but with casino fun! There’s a huge prize pool of €60,000 in bonuses waiting to be won this month of June 2018.
How to participate in this epic promotion:
A month-long calendar of daily tournaments featuring hot new casino games as well as old favorite games, running from 1st June until 1st July, 2018.
The top 10 players every day will each receive a share of a daily €2000 bonus prize pool. With one tournament a day for 30 days, there are plenty of chances to win!
Any player landing from 11th to 20th place on the daily leaderboard will automatically gain entry to a “Last Chance Tournament” and another shot at a final €1000 bonus prize pool.
This thrilling promotion is available to players from these countries: Austria, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Norway, Peru, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Visit Vera&John Casino now – Guaranteed winnings every day!
As usual, Net Entertainment, a leader supplier of high-quality online casino games, delighted us with the release of an excellent and innovative game: Big Bang™. The most striking aspect of this Video Slot is an unique Progressive Multiplier feature. A Multiplier Meter is displayed on the game screen and ranges from a 2 times multiplier up to a massive 32 times multiplier to potentially return life-changing winnings.
After each consecutive spin that results in a winning combination, the multiplier doubles. The Multiplier continues to double from x2, x4, x8, x16 right up to x32 for every additional winning combination.
Click HERE to select the best online casino where you can play this “Out of this World” game developed by Net Entertainment
Claim up to 150 Free Spins on Big Bang™
To celebrate the launch of Big Bang slot, 24hCasino is giving players the chance to claim up to 150 Free Spins on this amazing game.
All players from elegible countries* will be able to claim up to 10 Free Spins according to below schedule:
- January 23: 2 Free Spins
- January 25: 2 Free Spins
- January 27: 2 Free Spins
- January 29: 2 Free Spins
- January 31: 2 Free Spins
And all the Active players (Players that have made a deposit of at least €50 and wagered at least €1000 during the previous 7 days) from elegible countries* will be able to claim an additional 140 Free Spins according to below schedule:
- January 24: 20 Free Spins
- January 26: 30 Free Spins
- January 28: 40 Free Spins
- January 30: 50 Free Spins
* Only players residing in any of the following countries are eligible to participate in the 150 Free Spins Promotion: Australia, Canada, Germany, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Ready for the Big Bang? Click HERE to visit 24hCasino
Right now, GoWild Casino is giving all our visitors 30 free spins on an amazing brand new videoslot from Microgaming: Lucky Koi. No deposit is required and you can keep your winnings!
How to get your 30 Free Spins in Lucky Koi:
- Click HERE to visit GoWild Casino. Register a real account (Online Version or Downloadable Version, your choice),
- Contact Live chat to claim your Bonus,
- Enjoy 30 Free Spins in Lucky Koi. No Deposit Needed.
* Only Players from the following countries are eligible for the 30 Free Spins in Lucky Koi: Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Canada, Germany, UK, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey and Russia.
Visit GoWild Casino and Play 30 Free Spins Now!
The 180th Oktoberfest is now on in Munich, and all around the world revelers are joining in on the celebrations with their own beloved mugs of chilled and frothy beer!
Celebrate Oktoberfest and enjoy refreshing, playful fun with Grand Eagle Online Casino with these special offers below.
100% Deposit Match bonus up to $150
Plus 25 Free Spins every day for the next 3 days on the following games:
- 100% up to $150 (Code ALE100) + 25 Free Spins on Lucky Leprechaun (Code ALEFS)
- 100% up to $150 (Code LAGER100) + 25 Free Spins on Road Trip (Code LAGERFS)
- 100% up to $150 (Code BEER100) + 25 Free Spins on Royal Banquet (Code BEERFS)
*Minimum deposit on all offers is $35.
Click Here if you don’t have a player account with Grand Eagle Casino and Play with $15 Free! – No Deposit Required
- Oktoberfest is the world’s largest fair, spanning over 16 days and attracting more that 6 million people from around the world
- The 2013 Oktoberfest kicked off in Munich, Germany on Saturday, September 21 and will end on Sunday, October 6
- Every year, the festivities begin with the tapping the first keg by the mayor of Munich
- Once the tap is in the barrel, the mayor shouts the magic words: “O’zapft is!” (“It’s tapped!“)
- Beer lovers around the world celebrate this Beer Festival in their own cities, complete with traditional German dress, food and craft beers and around the same time as the parent festival