DFC sees that total of $66.5 billion growing to $77 billion by 2013, made up from $29.9 billion in digital sales and $27 billion in boxed titles. That trend will continue, the report says, resulting in a total market value of $81 billion – including $37.9 billion of digital sales.
Posts Tagged "Online Games"
Recent Articles and News
- iPad Promo – Play to win
- 50 Free Spins on True Illusions
- Win a VIP package to watch and meet Kiss live in Berlin
- $20 Free Chip for ALL Players – No Deposit Required
- Over £25,000 won by a slots player from Somerset
- Win a share of £1 Million
- Silent Run™ is the New Game by NetEntertainment
- NextGen launches slot ‘Doctor Love on Vacation’
- Get your 50 free spins in Space Wars and the chance to win an iPad mini
- Issa won over 55,000 Euro during a short break at work
Powered by CasinoBonusCenter.com
AC Casino Always Cool Casino Arabian Nights Batman BetOnSoft BetSoft Betsson Big Winners Bingo Bonus Christmas Coupon Code Finland Free Chip Free Money Free Spins Game Release Giveaway Halloween iPad Jack Hammer Jackpot Lottery Mega Fortune Microgaming Monopoly NetEnt NetEntertainment Net Entertainment New Game New Games No Deposit No Deposit Required Norway Poker RTG Sweden Tournament Try it for Free UK Unibet United Kingdom United States USA Players Vera&John