bitStarz | Bonuses and promotions
Bitcoin casino and multicurrency player account
bitStarz is the world’s first Hybrid Currency Casino. An epic fusion of cryptocurrencies and national currencies, offering players a wide range of exceptional casino games developed by renowned suppliers such as Pragmatic Play, Net Entertainment (NetEnt), BetSoft, iSoftBet, NextGen, Amatic and more providers.
20 Free Spins - No deposit required
Sign up today and you will be greeted with a €500 (or 5 BTC) welcome bonus plus 200 free spins:
- 20 Free Spins after registration - No deposit required.
- A 100% bonus up to €100 (or 1 BTC) + 180 Free Spins with your first deposit.
- On your second deposit, a 50% bonus up to €100 (or 1 BTC) will be instantly credited to your account.
- Your third deposit at bitStarz.com will be rewarded with a 50% bonus up to €200 (or 2 BTC).
- Enjoy another 100% bonus on your fourth deposit up to €100 (or 1 BTC)
To claim your welcome bonus, simply make a deposit of at least €20 or 0.05 BTC (50mBTC). Make sure that you select the "Yes, please give me any deposit bonus" box when making the deposit. Once your payment has been made, the bonus will appear automatically in your player account.
Where the game "Wolf Gold" is available, free spins will be credited on that game. If "Wolf Gold" is not available due to currency or country restrictions, your free spins will be available on Fruit Zen or Boomanji.
The 180 Free Spins that are being credited as a part of the welcome package will be credited in increments of 20 per day for 9 days.
* Players from certain countries are not eligible for the Welcome Bonus - Click Here to view restricted countries.
Bitcoin to Euro, Bitcoin to Australian Dollar and more currencies
bitStarz is the first online casino to offer players the possibility of playing both with Bitcoins, Litecoin, BitcoinCash and a wide range of conventional currencies, including Euro (EUR), Australian Dollar (AUD), US Dollar (USD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Swedish Krona (SEK), Norwegian Krone (NOK) and Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY).
Get started with Bitcoins (BTC):
- Choose your Wallet: There are plenty of online wallet options out there, including Cubits, Blockchain, Sparecoins, Bitcoin Core and Coinjar.
- Get your Bitcoins: Many sites let you exchange multiple currencies for Bitcoins. These include Cubits, BTC-E and BTC China. You can even buy Bitcoins directly from other members in your community by finding them on sites like LocalBitcoins.com
- Get Spending: You can use your Bitcoins to purchase just about anything, from homes to holidays, cars to shoes and of course, Casino Credits at bitStarz.com