Mountain Climber VideoPoker
Mountain Climber is a ‘Tens or Better‘ type of poker game where you try to get a pair of tens or a better hand. It is played with a deck of 52 cards.
The objective is to achieve the best poker hands and to help Günther, our mountain climber, to climb to the top of the mountain. When you hit any of the winning hands, Günther climbs up one step. If you don’t hit a winning hand, he will fall down two steps.
Reach the mountain’s peak to enter the bonus game, see if you can get Günther over the bridge to his treasure of gold coins. The highest win in the main game is 10,000 euros and in the bonus game it’s 12,800 euros.
More news and promotions from PAF
Play the new slot Bee Together – Trips to Miami in the prize pool
PAF Casino is raffling out three Paf Miami Beach Party trips every week until the end of September among every player who plays on our great new slot game Bee Together for at least 10 euros.
Each trip for two includes:
- Return flight tickets from Stockholm-Miami (28.11.2012 – 05.12.1012)
- Five nights accommodation in a twin room at the Loews with breakfast included
- A boat trip from Bayside with the Island Queen for sightseeing
- Lunch at the Knife
- Paf Beach Party in Miami at Nikki Beach
- Alligator sightseeing in the Everglades and outlet shopping at Sawgrass Mills
Enjoy these promotions from PAF – Click HERE to Join!