Betfred is proud to announce the release of their new game Rubik’s Slot. Visit Betfred Games now to Play Rubik’s Slot for Fun with No Deposit Required – No Download Required – No Registration Required or try your luck for Real Money with a chance to play for free with our £25 Betfred Games Welcome Bonus!
About Rubiks Slot
The game is based on the popular Rubik’s® Cube Puzzle. However, the player cannot rotate the cube at all or affect anything else in the game, they simply need to press the ‘Play’ button and the cube will rotate randomly. When it stops the player is awarded winnings based on how many completed sides and lines there are. Only 3 sides of the cube are shown and used for the payouts. Each spin, the letters of the game logo light up (this is at random and not linked to the result of the cube at all) and there will be a random number of these lit, from 0 to all 6 letters of “Rubik’s”. If all 6 letters are lit then the game will go to the ‘FreePlays Mode’ where the player gets FreePlays and can also get extra cubes so they have more chance of winning.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the “Stake” box at the bottom right of the screen.
- Press the ‘Stake Up’ and ‘Stake Down’ buttons to choose a stake per play.
- As you change the stake, the paytable on the left will be updated to reflect the stake currently selected.
How To Play
- Press “Play” to start the game. The Rubik’s Cube will then start to rotate randomly.
- Between 0 and 6 of the letters of the logo will then light up and play a sound as lit. (If all 6 letters are lit then after the winnings are highlighted, the player will get to the FreePlays bonus).
- The cube will then stop rotating and the amount won will be determined by the number of lines and sides of the same colour.
- 3 squares of the same colour in a straight line (not diagonal) on the same side will count as one line. If all the squares on a side are the same colour then a bonus side payout is also awarded as well as the line payouts.
- The Side Payouts are on the top right of the game. The line payouts are shown on the left.
- Any winning lines will be highlighted on the paytable and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- The colours of the squares are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White and Yellow. (These are all treated equally – there is no colour that is worth more than another colour).
- If you want to increase the speed of the game, click the ‘Turbo mode’ button.
- If you want to change the tune in the game, click the ‘Change audio’ button.
- The player has to select one of the 27 squares on the cube. The sticker of the chosen square will peel off to reveal a prize to the player. The prize will either be additional FreePlays or additional cubes.
- The extra cubes will mean the player has more chances to win and these will also be shown by the extra columns in the ‘Line Payouts’ table and the ‘Side Payouts’ table.
- The player will get to pick a random number of different squares until they reveal a square that says ‘Start’ – at this point the FreePlays will start.
- FreePlays will each play out automatically and will be for the same stake that was placed for the last bet.
- FreePlays can be re-triggered during FreePlays mode, so you could be awarded with extra FreePlays – if all 6 letters of the Rubik’s logo light up then an extra prize will be awarded. This time however, the player does not get to choose any squares and they are just shown what they won in a popup. Also, only extra cubes or extra FreePlays are awarded (you cannot get both as only one prize is awarded).
- There is a maximum of 9 cubes in total that can be used, after that only additional FreePlays would be awarded.
- All winnings during FreePlays mode will be credited to your account balance after each play. A message summarising all your FreePlays winnings will be displayed after all FreePlays are completed.
- By selecting ‘Auto Play’ you can choose to play up to 25 plays automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the ‘Auto Play’ button to select the number of ‘Auto Play’ bets you want before clicking the ‘Play’ button.
- After each play, the number of plays remaining will be displayed. You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next game by pressing the ‘Stop AutoPlay’ button, which turns it off and resets the number of Plays back to 1.
- If you trigger the FreePlays mode (by the 6 letters of Rubik’s lighting up) while playing in Auto Play mode, the game will automatically enter Bonus Game and will stop Auto Play mode.